At Anchor

At Anchor

Friday, January 22, 2010

No photos this time, just an update on whats going on. I've finished all the broken things on the boat and all the maintenance that Karen can think of until tomorrow.
Heard for my boat in Trinidad and it's going to leave for Brazil 1/22/09 at midnight so in about 10 days I'll be heading there. I have a 56 day hitch so unless I can talk Karen into posting on this thing ya'll may not here anything for a while.
It's warmed up here like it's supposed to, in the 80s and I'm not bitching but it's HOT. I think it's because we had our two weeks of winter and chilled down real well.
Something about the Keys is they don't sell Baby Back Ribs here too often. They sell something called St Louis ribs and don't taste anything like what we are used to in Texas. Karen did find some the other day at Winn Dixie and purchased all we could freeze up, so tonight I'm going to smoke a slab on the grill and see how they come out.
Well enough rambling on. See ya'll down the road.
Mike

1 comment:

  1. Mike, I MUST HAVE your physical address for my TOM-TOM, save some ribs for me!! Call/mail when you can. 56 days? ^$@(^$# THAT, Capt. Scott

    ReplyDelete