At Anchor

At Anchor

Monday, January 11, 2010

Too Cold

Monday morning and it's 40 degrees here in Marathon with a wind chill of 14. I can't believe this weather. I know the rest of you are in colder weather but I can still bitch.
Went to the show yesterday and saw Avatar good movie to see on a cold day with plenty to do but too damn cold to get out and do it. Received some good news Friday, scheduled to go to Brazil first or second week in February. Find out today when exactly. If it's second week Karen and I will sail out of here Wed. or Thurs. for Purto Rico. Should take about 11 or 12 days to get to Salinas, that is not doing any stopping for fun. This will be like a delivery and not much fun, but it is warmer there. Not much to tell so I guess I'll go back to listening to Walton and Johnson.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment