At Anchor

At Anchor

Monday, January 18, 2010




Yep that's me going up the mast. Karen & I changed all of our lights to LED to save on battery power. As many lights that we have in the boat it was not cheap, I just hope it was worth all the effort.

Well we are back in the 70's here in the Keys so there is plenty to do before our trip to Puerto Rico. The back water tank has a small leak at a fitting that I can't reach so I have to cut up the floor over the top, now that's going to be fun.

Along with the water tank our hot water tank started to leak.

Now this water heater is only 2 or 3 years old and imposable to replace unless I remove my AC compressor and most of the copper piping. It's a good thing that before we left Portofino that our friend Bill helped me get a 30 # bottle or R22. I guess about Tuesday I'll be up to my butt in replacing everything.
Claude's girlfriend took a candid shot of Karen & I just thought I'd throw that up just to show how nice the weather is here, not that I would rub it in.
OK I guess I've complained enough so I'll quit the rant and see ya'll down the line.
Mike

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike, Sounds like you need a re-modeler?? I am an expert. Have tools/will travel-for food,drink,and cigars...HaHa Keep in touch, and ya'll have fun. Capt. Scott

    ReplyDelete