At Anchor

At Anchor

Saturday, February 6, 2010


Well here we are at Schooners Wharf again saying good by to a few friends. I have received my orders to go to Brazil on Monday. The time has been cut down to 35 days and that is fine by Karen and I. When I get back on the 17 Th of March we will be leaving for Purto Rico a few days latter. We have been sitting here for 35 days and I have completed all the possible maintainance that I can think of and am getting pretty boared. No use trying to go out for a short sail because there really no place we want to see here in the Keys. We lived here for a couple of years cruised most of the interesting places. Besides that the weather hasn't been all that good for sailing,either the wind is not blowing or it is blowing 30 knots. See ya'll on down the road.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment