At Anchor

At Anchor

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Boat Down and then Up







Well I haven't really felt too much like writing to much since I had to spend 28 days at work. I know that most of you know what I do for a living. It's kind of like being a bus drive except I do it on water.



I returned to Marathon 12/29/09 and just like normal Karen had plenty for me to do, had to put new sending units in my fuel tanks and it took 2 days. On New Years eve we woke up at 2400 Hrs. and wished each other Happy New Years and went back to sleep. That's what old folks do I guess. I have always thought of New years eve as armature night anyway. And just look what happens on New Years night.

My neighbor didn't start the new year too good. He managed to get a diver on the 2Nd and got it up,now he's tyring to get the engine to start.
I hope all of you are staying warm, here this morning it's 51 degrees and cold as hell. I told Karen we stopped short of the warm weather. Well I guess I'll sing off for a few days and try to warm up. see ya'll down the road Mike & Karen

1 comment:

  1. That must not be a Boston Whaler. But, it does look like a YAMAHA, so what's the problem??I know somebody in Misihippy that will come down and take the boat away for cheap!! HaHa, Scott

    ReplyDelete