At Anchor

At Anchor

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bored Stiff

OK I'm bored, there is no way to go outside and do anything. It's too damn cold and the wind is blowing from the north. There is no one on the dock so it no fun drinking beer when there is no one to B S with.
So bored yesterday that Karen and I drove to Harbor Freight in Pembrook Pines that is over a 100 miles from here. They have these solar lights that have an aluminum housing and won't rust. they are about 31/2 in square and work good at night when you are sailing and need a light down in the salon at bottom of the companion way ladder.
Well it's going to get all the way up to 62 degrees today, maybe warm enough to drink beer on the dock. I guess ya'll can see where my priories are.
The fellow in the next slip is still trying to get his sunk motor started, not having much luck.
Our next move is going to be to Porto Rico if I can get this co. I work for to tell me when I'm going back to work and I'm not having much luck.
See you on down the line.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment