At Anchor

At Anchor

Friday, November 25, 2011

Curacao

Hey Y'all, Karen & I are in Curacao and have been for a week now. These photos are of the harbor in Willemstad. It's nice and colorfull and crowded every day because they have 2 cruise ships a day here untill april.









Ok we have found nothing here inCuracao to do, there are no sites or even forts for Karen to drag me to. It's not a easy place for cuirsers either.
These photos of that weird looking sail boat are from Bonaire. Karen & I went on a glass bottem boat and sun set sail while there. Just thought I'd throw these in the mix.

















Here is an Enlish ship that curise these waters. Makes Carnaval look like a step child.










We are in an anchorage called Spaanse Waters, It's the Dutch way of spelling spanish, go figure.I think there is 1 more photo here someplace of the anchorage but I can't seem to find it. Hell maybe it will show up later.



Wer are planning to leave Wed. or Thurs. for Santa Marta, Colombia and stay for a week or two and then on to Cartagena for Christmas.



Karen cooked Thanksgiving dinner yesterday and we piged out,only thing it was chicken because the turkeys were $50.00. I think I would have chocked if she had bought one.



Ok thats about it for now hope everyone had a Happy Thanksging and if I don't post before Christmas ( but I will) have a Merry Christmas.



See Y'all Down the Road



Mike & Karen

1 comment:

  1. Mike & Karen, nice to hear from you! Really! Thought of you both on Thanksgiving when I thought of what I was thankful for. Karen for sure, but Celine kicked me under the table so I included Mike! Glad you are having a good time. Please post more often. One post for every two email jokes would be good! Be safe.

    ReplyDelete