At Anchor

At Anchor

Thursday, December 1, 2011





























Hey Y'all, just a little update and a couple of shots of the anchorage here in Curacao.


This morning we are leaving here and on our way to Colombia. This should take no more than 5 or 6 days but who knows.


Karen and I met several couples that that are heading the same way, so we will have boats in front and back of us.


There really isn't anything else to tell y'all about except rain and more rain. We haven't done anything but get wet while shopping and getting ready to leave.


I have decided that sailing is 10% sailing and 90% shopping to leave for the next place you are heading. Most of the shopping is for food for some reason, honestly Karen and I don't eat that much. Ok that's about it,I'll post as soon as we get to Colombia.


See Y'all Down the Road


Mike & Karen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks the update Mike. Still need the Houston address so I can send the new book. I know how you enjoy it when Karen reads to you! Am in NJ for my grandson's christening (ask Karen to explain). Some good rum in Colombia (ask Mike to explain) so stash an extra bottle for me for when you make the KW trip. Well, we'd sure like to know when in the long haul y'all think you'd be here. Wanna alert the media. Fair winds and following seas . . . be safe,

    ReplyDelete