At Anchor

At Anchor

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday at Schooners Wharf




I know ya'll are thinking the only reason we left Texas was because there was not enough drinking going on,but I assure you that was not the only reason.Here we are at Schooners wharf with our friends that we know and a few that we just met. A good time was had by all.

The little fellow in front is Mike and like I said is one of our oldest friends,as a matter of fact we don't know anyone that's older than Mike. Just to let everyone know a little about him he is a published author and his book is Chasin' the Wind by Michael Haskins. If you are a mystery buff like me you will enjoy this one. He has a couple more written and 1 more to be published in Feb.2010,so look for it. You can check him out at http://www.michaelhaskins.net/ if you like. he finally broke down and gave me an autographed copy that now I guess I have to carry the thing around all over the Caribbean instead of trading it in at the 1/2 priced book store.
I put the photo of Karen, Bob and Mike in just to show ya'll that Karen goes out with me when I'm having fun. Well not much happened over the weekend so I will stop trying to think of something to lie about a talk to ya'll latter on down the road.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment