At Anchor

At Anchor

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Party at Hog's Breath & some place to eat



Well this is Friday night and we just had to go to Key West. Our 2 oldest friends since we started our sailing life style, Bob he's the tall one and Birthday Boy Mike is the short one and I believe he's getting shorter but I wouldn't want him to know. All was just the way we left Hog's Breath 3 or 4 years ago,New faces but just as much fun and just as loud. After several sun downers and I mean several we went to Jack something or other,( by this time names were starting to blur) and had a good Grouper Sandwich. Mike opened his wallet and the dust flew but he made up for the pizza last time we came to visit. Went to the Green Parrot after that but I carried a pantie waist with me and did not get to stay for the blues band that was to play there. I guess that's enough bending your ear today. Lets see what today brings. OK Karen just got out of bed and the name of the restaurant was Jack Flat's

1 comment:

  1. Likes like GOOD TIMES...as well as friends,food and beer. Capt Mike, you look like you are guilty of somthingornather...Ya'l have fun and stay in touch, Capt. Scott

    ReplyDelete