At Anchor

At Anchor

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hi Y'all,
I know you think we have forgot y'all out there but we haven't. There is just nothing going on but work. Karen is doing all the varnish work and I'm watching. She is putting on anywhere from 6 to 10 coats on everything, and I'm watching. Now I don't want you to think that's all I'm doing is watching because that's not true, I'm also telling here if she is doing a good enough job on the varnish.
We are sitting at the dock in the Marina De Salinas waiting until I get all this V.A. crap out of the way and then we will get back on the anchor.
I promised a recap on 2010 but just haven't gotten round to it. I will in the next day or two start on it. We just got the Internet back to working at a decent speed and I hope it stays this fast.
We are looking forward to leaving here for the D.R. and Luparon but we still enjoy the P. R. and the people we meet here.
Karen has got excited about an other boat that I found in the B.V. I. it's a 47 Gulf Star Sailmaster. She has priced tickets to fly there so we can look at it and maybe get a survey while we are there. I'll let y'all know what happens. This boat will be more comfortable for us in our later years plus be more comfortable in heavy weather.
O.K. so now y'all know we haven't forgotten you out there but we really haven't anything to report. See Y'all Down the Road.
Mike & Karen

1 comment:

  1. Mike, you have internet connection because, as Bob pointed out over beers and cigars at Schooner last night, you send emails! So, if you can send emails why ain't y'all working on the blog? Karen cleaning the hull you need to hold the air hose? and, by the way, why do so many of the blog's followers refuse to have their photo shown? Come on, get Karen out of the water, put the air hose down (in that order) and write! We miss Karen.

    ReplyDelete