At Anchor

At Anchor

Monday, October 18, 2010

Well we are out of Trinidad and back in Grenada.The last night we were in Trini Larry through an impromptu BBQ for us and and a few friends that we met at Coral Cove Marina. We had Swordfish that was cooked excellent. A good time was had by all.
We managed to get everything fixed that was needed on the boat and it all seems to be working well.
As y'all can see by the photos we enjoyed the the party and if you have run to the bottom of the post you will see that Karen and I enjoyed the water.






We will be going to a few water falls while here because Karen has to see every water fall on every island we visit.
O.K. until I have something more interesting to post, See Y'all Down the Road
Mike & Karen

2 comments:

  1. Mike, dude, looks like ALL was having fun is right!! Thanks for posting often. The pic of you floating, with a cigar and beer, is NOW my new screen saver. HaHa Looks like you might need me down south, I'm a good swimmer myself. Take care my friend and be careful. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Mikey, that last photo looks like the Mike I know from KW, cigar, beer and smiling. Hope you are having fun looking at waterfalls. Remind me to show you and Karen the KW waterfall when you come home.

    ReplyDelete