At Anchor

At Anchor

Monday, July 19, 2010

Well we moved about 3 miles from Prickley Bay into Clarke's Court Bay just to get out of the swell that hits you side sea all the @##$%^ time. Of course that means new drinking grounds and knew friends. Karen seems to stay with straight coke and y'all know me it's beer all the way.

Yesterday we went to a marina (Clarke's Court Bay Marina) and watched a cricket match with just the cruisers and had a very good time. It was just the CCBM against the rest of the world and the world won. I think the score was 66 to 61, now don't even think I know how they score or how they play the game.










So here I am enjoying my first draft Carib beer in one of the knew watering holes and the last beach bar in on the island.
This little lady beside me is Kitty better known as Miss Kitty without Matt or Festus. She is from Warton TX. one of my old stomping grounds.
Today we went to the Botanical Gardens and it was not worth the trip.
Will be leaving this island ASAP.
See y'all down the road.
Mike & Karen


















1 comment:

  1. You don't look none the worse for wear, Mike. Hope Karen is keeping you fed, you're lookin' a bit thin.

    ReplyDelete