At Anchor

At Anchor

Saturday, July 10, 2010


Just a short posting to let y'all know whats going on with us. We left Bequia and sailed to Grenada.

We went into the Lagoon at St. George's, they have filled up the Lagoon with docks. There is a knew Marina that has taken over all the open water and left no anchorage area.

We came around the corner of the island into Prickly Bay and anchored. Now it's a little rollie and I guess today I will look for a little better spot.
I also am running out of cigars and you just don't find a good humidor in Grenada. There is only one left open and I'll see if I can get there today. I can just here Karen when she sees how much they sell cigars for. In Trinidad there is a good humidor and I'm stuck here until our mail is shipped here in about 10 more days. The reason we have to wait is because in St Kitts someone stole my ATM numbers and managed to extract $ 480.00, the bank gave it back but I had to cancel my card. Well you say no problem Karen has one, wrong her expired the 30th of June. So here we sit with not much money and no banks open so we can get any until Monday. Just another little stumbling block in life.
The photos or just the anchorage we are sitting in, we will get more when we take a few tours to the interior of the Island.
See y'all down the road
Mike & Karen

2 comments:

  1. Mikey, I have some extra cigars you can have. Had the usual suspects over for a barbecue last night and Julio brought a whole humidor full of hand rolled cigars. All I need is a ticket and you have fresh, good cigars. Glad all is well. Bob and I enjoy keeping up with you two. The Chinese and Japanese following your blog too? Known world over Mike!
    Mike and Celine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike. If you keep sailing south, I can get cigars for you in Rio. OK, that wasn't funny. I am in the EXACT spot I was 6 weeks ago. I am sure you can hook up with somebody that may loan you a few. At least you have fresh seafood all around you. Keep blogging. Take care my friend, and be careful, Anchoredly waiting, Scott

    ReplyDelete