At Anchor

At Anchor

Monday, April 12, 2010

Alright for the last 3 days we have been at Southside Marina in Provo. The view is from the top of the drive coming into the marina. In the first photo thats John and his mate and I can't remember her name but John is from Holand and she is from somewhere else.For you who know me you know I can't remeber s@#$ and especially names. The second photo is Bill and Bob, Bill is on a sail boat and Bob is on a trawler. Bill heading home and Bob is staying in Provo for a while. Next you come to 2 of the nicest people you will ever run into running a marina. I was looking for fuel when we got here and Simon anwsered my radio call for a marina and fuel. When he ask how much water I draw he said wait until tomorrow for high tide. When I arrived at his waypoint he was waiting for us in his RIB and led me in. After we signed in and got settled Simon told us if we needed to go anywhere just let him know and he would carry us anywhere. It is so refreshing to find to people who will more or less bend over backwards for someone and not expect anything in return except that you enjoy your stay with them. Well our stay ends in the morning at about 0800 hrs. and we are off to P.R. One of these days we hope to run into Simon & Charlyn again. See ya'll down road.
Mike & Karen









No comments:

Post a Comment