At Anchor

At Anchor

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey Everyone,
I guess you wonder what's happening. We are still sitting in Salinas PR. waiting to get this V.A. thing finished. They are going to put me on disability and give me money so I'm sticking around for a while.
Karen & I did fly to Grenada last week to look at a boat, but I guess I offered to little and he sold it to another buyer. This guy offered full asking price without a survey. Now that's stupid for anyone to buy a boat without one. I guess one is born every day and sometimes two. I am not one of them.
Nothing really to tell y'all so until there is See Y'all Down the Road.
Mike & Karen

2 comments:

  1. Mikey, there are flights to KW too! Really! Have a new granddaughter and then I got my butt out of NY. Snowed the first day of spring, what's wrong with that picture? Head to Houston on the 20th and expect to meet all your family. I suppose I can tell Karen's because they will have all their teeth and yours . . . well, we won't get into that. Spent a lot of time in Old San Juan in the early '60s; suppose it has changed. Hope you make plans to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, just read Michael Haskins post and laughed out loud. I'm your family too and I've still got most of my teeth, LOL. So, two weeks later and what are you guys up to? And BTW, all you Viet Nam guys deserve all the $$$ you can squeeze outa the govt. Not me so muich They paid for my education. But SS better look out. I'm out to get all I can from 'em. I'm still under water just with the part I paid in.

    'til next time, keep on truckin. Tapper/Jack

    ReplyDelete