At Anchor

At Anchor

Monday, December 20, 2010















O.K. lets catch up on where we've been. We left Grenada and started north. Y'all know we stopped in Caracou I think that was the last real posting. From there we ended up in the Saints. They are a few little islands in French territory right before you get to Guadeloupe. Here Karen is out trying to find something to wear , but it never happened. I just can't get her to spend any money. Y'all parable think I don't try but I do. She says all the time I spend enough for both of us.







Of course there is a damn fort on one of the islands and as you should know the don't build the damn things at ground level, So up the mountain we go so for the second time at this island we can look at old buildings that have fallen down.


We left there and went to Pointe A Pitre on Guadaloupe where the worlds ugliest yacht. A PP we had some engine work and a little shopping for food and beer. Then we left for Antigua. Now y'all are going to have to wait for a couple of days before I go on.

See Y'all Down the Road

Mike & Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment