At Anchor

At Anchor

Sunday, March 28, 2010


All right we left Marathon at 0900 hrs 3/27/10 and motored down to Rodrique's Key behind Key Largo. Now I don't want ya'll to thank I don't watch the weather because I do. Here we set on anchor for at least 3 days waiting on March to blow out like a lion. It seems that these last 2 fronts here came in a little stronger than I anticipated. As you can see with Karen she just took it in stride and fell asleep.
I'm going to get boared in just about that much time so I'll find something to fix on the boat. About an hour before we arrived here the auto pilot decided to fall apart so last night I put it back together, maybe nothing else will just fall apart for another week or so.See ya'll down the road sometime.
Mike & Karen

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, Mikey, I'm laughing my ass off !! F*** that guy in Brazil and the horse he rode in on. Wish I'd been there to help you with your bags. As you can see now, all is still well here in the ole' USA, we're going steadily to hell in a hand basket with pres O's hands firmly on the wheel.

    I'm just stickin to my little mountain here in KY and keepin my head down and my ammo boxes full.

    I've got some places I post stuff, nd it all starts the same way, jacksc21@ whatever, picasa for pictures and .blogspot.com for my blog, and whatnot.

    Talk to you later. ......... Jack/Tapper

    ReplyDelete